Sunday, September 04, 2005

Here’s my number and a dime, call me anytime

Dear Christian Bale,

I know that you are probably busy with the wife and the new baby and all, but if perchance that you are in the SF Bay Area and have a spare hour or two please feel free to give me a ring so that we can make out. Yes, I’m betrothed. And yes, every time I mention your name to TF he rolls his eyes and grunts. I have somehow justified in my mind that this will still be okay (the whole making out thing.) If you want you can even chase me around the apartment with a chainsaw and some high tops like you did in your cinematic tour de force, “American Psycho.” I would go so far as to consider bearing the fruit of your loins, even if they were creepy twins.

You know where I’m at, Chris (can I call you Chris?) To quote one of the great one hit wonders of the 80s, Skyy, you can …


Call me - if you need someone to talk to-a
Call me - satisfaction guaranteed
Call me - if you need someone to talk to-a
Call me - call me!

Kisses,

The Scarylibrarian

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
While the best time to prepare for a disaster is in quiet times before an actual disaster, the sad fact is that after Hurricane Katrina many lawyers and law firms did not have plans in place, or had plans that ...
Hi you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far for Apply for loans online related. Keep up the good job! I found a similar Apply for loans online related website yesterday, check it out. Looks like the
Apply for loans online related site does not have a blog yet, so check them out at their company site.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! You got Spam comments! I'm in such good company!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home